Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A FUN Resolution


Many of us begin a New Year with great intentions and resolve to improve ours.  We renew gym memberships, go on diets, quit smoking – steadfast in our pursuit of newly formed healthy habits or resolved to shed ourselves of old bad habits.

As we say goodbye to 2012 and welcome a brand new year, I have been thinking of my own resolutions to help me achieve greater health, happiness, and growth in 2013.   Considering some of life indulgences that I am willing to leave behind, I realize that my favorite luxury in life is one that I never need give up – DANCE!  Dance enhances the body, the mind, and supports every positive improvement one might resolve to achieve.  More, it is FUN!

So, in 2013, I suggest that we all make a resolution to add more FUN to our lives, along with more DANCE!  Whether, your passion is Waltz, Rumba, or a Country Two Step, I wish you all many hours on the dance floor in New Year!  No doubt, this resolution will also find you meeting many other goals.

Wishing everyone the Happiest New Year!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment