Thursday, October 4, 2012

My AMAZING Students


I have spent the day reflecting on my heartfelt gratitude for my AMAZING students.
This week, like never before, I am so thankful for their loyal support, passion for dance, and commitment to my tutelage.
It has been a fantastic first week in the new studio space!   The new location is full of light from beautiful windows that open onto a greenbelt; it is full of students, activity, abundance and love.  However, without my supportive following of dancers, who have become my dear friends, this positive change would be meaningless.
My students make dance worthwhile.

May our journey together exploring the lovely art of dance be long.
May each of you experience exponential life growth along this path.
May dance make your world a brighter, better, more beautiful place to be.

 With admiration, respect, and gratitude,

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment